ImageTek Labels manufactures Survivor Series label media, providing maximum resistance to harsh industrial chemicals and solvents, such as MEK, xylene, ethanol, acetone and thinners.
Chemical resistant labels are common in a number of industrial applications where there is a risk of exposure to liquids, moisture, and abrasion. Survivor Series labels are constructed to withstand harsh environments and lessen the costs associated with label failure.
Chemical Resistant & Solvent Resistant Label Applications Include:
- Drum labels
- Household chemical labels
- Durable goods
- Warning labels
- Pumps and valves
- Electromechanical equipment
- Automotive Motors, drives and engines & components
- Electronic equipment
- Aerospace applications
- Harsh Manufacturing Environments
- Medical Laboratory
- Autoclave applications
Our chemical resistant labels can be printed with barcode, UID, 2D and QR codes, as well as with vibrant full-color personalization. The print remains clear and legible even when exposed to aggressive solvents and extreme temperatures.
Blank media can be ordered in a variety of widths and roll diameters for on-demand label printing. Survivor Series labels can be printed with an industrial thermal transfer printer or P5 Printer Laminator.
The Benefits of Chemical Resistant and Solvent Resistant Labels are:
- They remove the need for costly overlaminates
- Industrial-grade adhesives for permanent labeling on all types of surface energy, including: smooth, textured and powder-coated surfaces
- Labels support your brand with a professional appearance
- Custom labels can be produced in any size or shape
Survivor Series Labels Resist:
- Xylene and thinners
- Methylethyl ketone (MEK)
- Hydraulic fluids
- Brake fluids
- Cleaning solvents
- High temperatures
- Oils / fuels
Solvent Resistant Adhesive Options Include:
- Permanent solvent acrylic
- High-tack solvent acrylic
- Quadruple coatweight solvent acrylic
- Void/tamper evident
For more information, or to request sample media for testing, please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (802) 885-6208.