Position: Electro/Mechanical Assembler
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Core Hours: 7:00AM – 3:30PM
Summary : Build assembles and solders printed circuits, – Test assemblies utilizing programed test fixtures.
- Assembles printed circuit boards using through hole soldering methods, according to customer specifications.
- Performs various mechanical and electronic assembly operations according to customer and/or part manufacturer specifications.
- Must be able to utilize a computer for programming and testing of product.
- Follows all companies policies and adhere to ISO 9001:2015 standard procedures.
- Meets minimal physical / mental demands.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Maintain good attendance, flexible job assignment, adaptable to changing business needs and continually learn and apply new skills.
- Foster a cooperative, productive, team oriented environment.
General Duties And Responsibilities:
- Perform cross departmental assembly and test job tasks.
- Verify job order documentation and purchased parts for accuracy.
- Perform visual and manual quality tests using functional and hand test equipment.
- Perform assembly operations using hand and/or power tools.
- Continually learn and apply new skills.
- Train others as needed and perform any and all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education And Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent recommended.
- Familiarity with electromechanical assembly recommended.
- Must be available for overtime as required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions, assembly prints, and job orders.
- Must perform all essential job functions and meet physical demand requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to the above qualification requirements to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.