The E-Shot printer applicator prints and tamp applies labels onto products or cartons at a rate up to 30 per minute. The E-Shot is designed for production ﬂoors with tight spaces. Designed to work with automated case sealers, it is capable of repeated accurate application of pressure sensitive labels to the carton side. It is an ideal choice for repeated and accurate tamp-on labeling.
A Rapid Return on Investment
The E-Shot printer applicator is a simple, elegant design, utilizing oﬀ the shelf components and no proprietary programming. It is built for reliability and is engineered for easy service and maintenance. The low cost of the E-Shot ensures a rapid return on investment.
Improve Efficiencies While Freeing Up Resources
- - No worries about carpal tunnel or other repetitive stress injuries to contend with.
- - Faster application due to the E-Shot’s ability to print, peel and apply the label autonomously.
- - More efficient & consistent labeling.
- - Place the label in the same spot on your package every time.
- - Precision means that you only need to apply the label ONE TIME! No need to peel and re-apply the label due to poor placement.
- - No need to connect the E-SHOT and air source, just plug it in to any outlet and you are ready to go.
- - Cleaner, safer, more responsive to your labeling needs.
- - No oil, dirt or air pressure to contend with.
- - An adjustable super-responsive soft touch applicator mechanism that is safe and 100% effective to your application needs.
- - Send it your information, trigger the apply and watch your production levels increase.
E-Shot Printer Applicator Speciﬁcatons
Electronics: Allen Bradley Pico 24VDC PLC™, Applied Motion Stepper Driver™, Applied Motion Stepper TDK—Lambda DSP100™ with a 24V Power Supply
Adjustable rotary arm Adjustable delay Banner Photo cell application trigger Positive Vacuum application head assembly Adjustable Retract and Extend sensors Adjustable positive stop home position.
17” W x 27” L x 17” T 35 #’s ( without printer ) Electrical: 110-120 VAC , 50/60 Hz NO AIR REQUIRED!